To allow us to supply and offer our products and services to you and to simply accept investors, we collect and use information and disclose information to 3rd parties. We understand Claimants’ and users privacy and security concerns regarding this information.
Lawsuit Ventures is that the data controller liable for your Personal Data processed via the location. Please be aware that the Lawsuit Ventures contracted to provide services to user will be the data controller responsible for Personal Data processed in respect of those services. This notice applies to all or any such companies.
Lawsuit Ventures isn’t required to appoint knowledge Protection Officer under the info Protection Laws. Please contact our privacy team email@example.com, if you’ve got any queries on data protection or comments on this policy.
Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Private Information
Lawsuit Ventures is committed to protecting the privacy of persons in respect of whom Personal Information is received.
We may collect and use the subsequent sorts of Personal Data:
- Your name and get in touch with information, including email address, phone number, address, and company details.
- Information to see and verify your identity, e.g., date of birth, copies of IDs, proof of address.
- Your gender, if you select to offer this to us.
- Location data, if you select to offer this to us.
- Financial information, including account details, social insurance number, tax details, billing information, transaction and payment card information.
- Your professional online presence, e.g. LinkedIn profile and knowledge on Companies House (and equivalent company registries).
- Information from accounts user link to us.
- Information to enable us to undertake credit or other financial checks including the source of funds, and
- Information about how you employ our website, IT, communication, and other systems
We collect and use this Personal Data to supply services to or for you. If you are doing not provide the private Data we invite, it’s going to delay or prevent us from providing our services.
The information gathered by Lawsuit Ventures from this Site falls into two categories:
- Information voluntarily provided by visitors to our Site (see “Information Voluntarily Given by You” below); and
- Tracking information gathered automatically as visitors navigate through our Site (see “Cookies” below).
Investors & their affiliates
Lawsuit Ventures mainly gathers Personal Information concerning investors in Lawsuit Ventures and persons affiliated with them through the subsequent sources:
- Subscription forms, investor questionnaires and other information provided by the investor (including identification and verification documentation) face to face , by telephone (which could also be recorded), electronically or by the other means. This information includes identifiers like names, addresses, nationalities, tax identification numbers, financial and investment qualifications, and should include special category data like information regarding criminal convictions (see “Information Voluntarily Provided by You” below).
- Transactions, including account balances, investments, distributions, payments and withdrawals (see “Information Voluntarily Provided by You” below).
Other data subjects
Lawsuit Ventures also gathers information on other data subjects as could also be required for Lawsuit Ventures’ work. This information is especially gathered from Lawsuit Ventures’ clients and, where information on data subjects is out there, third parties.
You must make sure that you’ve got the authority under the applicable Data Protection Laws to share any Personal Information with us for the aim of the services we are providing to you.
We can also gather Personal Information from credit reference agencies and available public databases or data sources, like media sources, websites, government registries, due diligence providers, financial institutions, advisors and consultants.
Information Voluntarily Provided By You
When using this Site, providing information as an investor or an affiliate thereof in Lawsuit Ventures, or within the course of any proceedings, you’ll prefer to provide us with information to assist us serve your needs or to request information or materials. This information could include your name, name, address, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses. Any Personal Information that you simply provide are going to be used just for the aim indicated on the location or during this policy. The private Information we collect is to enable us to contract with potential customers, engage with and accept investors, and suits relevant legal obligations. In some cases, we may use Personal Information for our legitimate interests (such as contacting you with information about other services and products that are offered by Lawsuit Ventures that we expect could also be of interest to you), or those of third parties, as long as a knowledge subject’s interests and fundamental rights don’t override those interests.
You may at your discretion refuse to speak Personal Information to Lawsuit Ventures or object to some processing of your Personal Information. There are, however, situations where Lawsuit Ventures can refuse to suits such an invitation — for instance, where it’s subject to a legal or contractual obligation to process the info. During this case, Lawsuit Ventures may reject your registration or subscription or withhold payments/distributions until such time because the requisite data has been provided.
If you are doing not wish to be contacted by us for marketing purposes, please see the section titled “Contact Information” below.
How And Why We Use Your Personal Data
We will make sure that Personal Information is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting an individual’s rights. We’ll only process Personal Information if a minimum of one among the subsequent bases applies:
- The related data subject has given consent for the processing of their Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
- Processing is important for the performance of a contract to which the relevant data subject may be a party or so as to require steps at the request of that data subject before getting into a contract.
- Processing is important for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- Processing is important to guard the vital interests of the relevant data subject or of another natural person
- Processing is important for the performance of a task administered within the public interest or within the exercise of official authority vested within the controller; and/or
- Processing is important for the needs of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a 3rd party except where such interests are overridden by fundamental rights and freedoms of the info subject which require protection of private Data, especially where the info subject may be a child.
A legitimate interest is once we have or a 3rd party features a business or commercial reason to use your information, goodbye as this is often not overridden by your own rights and interests. We’ll perform an assessment when counting on legitimate interests against your own. You’ll obtain details of this assessment by contacting us (see “Contact Information” below).
The below explains what and why we use Personal Data for:
- Providing LV’s services: To perform our contract with you or to need steps at your request before stepping into a contract. For our legitimate interests or those of a third party, i.e., to assist our clients to recover assets and enforce judgments
- Preventing and indentifying fraud: For our legitimate interests or those of a third party, i.e., to attenuate fraud that might be damaging for you and/or us
- Gathering and providing information required by or concerning audits, inquiries or investigations by regulatory bodies: To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
- Gathering evidence and data to help our clients in regard to the services they need instructed us on: For our legitimate interests or those of a 3rd party, i.e., to make sure we will deliver our services and to serve the requirements of a client including ensuring recovery of sums owed
- Ensuring business policies are adhered to, e.g., policies covering security and internet use: For our legitimate interests or those of a third party, i.e., to make sure we are following our own internal procedures so we can deliver the best service to you
- Operational reasons, such as improving efficiency, training and quality control: For our legitimate interests or those of a third party, i.e., to be as efficient as we can so we can deliver the best service to you at the best price
- Ensuring the confidentiality of commercially sensitive information: For our legitimate interests or those of a third party, i.e., to protect trade secrets and other commercially valuable information. To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
- Statistical analysis to help us manage our business, e.g., in relation to our financial performance, customer base, product range or other efficiency measures: For our legitimate interests or those of a third party, i.e., to be as efficient as we can so we can deliver the best service to you at the best price
- Preventing unauthorized access and modifications to systems: For our legitimate interests or those of a third party, i.e., to prevent and detect criminal activity that could be damaging for you and/or us. To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
- Updating and enhancing customer records: To perform our contract with you or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract, To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, For our legitimate interests or those of a third party, e.g., making sure that we can keep in touch with our customers about existing orders and new products.
- Ensuring safe working practices, staff administration and assessments: To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations. For our legitimate interests or those of a third party, e.g., to make sure we are following our own internal procedures and working efficiently so we can deliver the best service to you
- External audits and quality checks, e.g., for accreditation and the audit of our accounts: For our legitimate interests or those of a third party, i.e., to maintain our accreditations so we can demonstrate we operate at the highest standards, to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Certain Personal Data we collect is treated as a special category to which additional protections apply under the data Protection Laws:
- Personal Data revealing racial or ethnic origin; or
- Health information.
Where we process such special categories of non-public Data, we’ll also ensure we are permitted to try and do so under the info Protection Laws, i.e. that:
- We’ve your explicit consent;
- The processing is important to shield you (or someone else’s) vital interests where you’re physically or legally incapable of giving consent;
- There’s an exemption under an applicable law; or
- The processing is important to determine, exercise or defend legal claims.
Lawsuit Ventures doesn’t base any decision on automated processing of private Information.
The information that may be maintained by a cookie is used by Lawsuit Ventures solely to help us manage the Site and our business (e.g., by helping us analyze traffic to our internet site and offer repeat visitors to our site easier access to downloadable content). We discuss below the strict limitations we place on any use of Personal Information.
You can block or limit the utilization of cookies, but if you continue using our site without disabling cookies we’ll assume that you simply are happy to receive them for the purposes described in this policy.
For more information about cookies and instructions on how to adjust your browser settings to accept, delete or reject cookies, please visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Discussion Forum And Chat Room Use
If you participate in a Lawsuit Ventures discussion forum or chat room, you should be aware that the information you provide there will be made available to Lawsuit Ventures employees and other users of the service. Also, please recognize that the individual forums and chat rooms may have additional rules and conditions. Each participant (including any Lawsuit Ventures employee or representative)’s opinion on a forum or chat room is his or her own and will not be considered as reflecting the opinion of Lawsuit Ventures.
Disclosure Or Use Of Personal Information
In the normal course of our business, information may be shared within Lawsuit Ventures entities and may be used both for research and statistical purposes and crime prevention. We can also use it to make sure we present the location content effectively to you, to supply information on services which will be of interest to you, to facilitate transactions with you as an investor (e.g. ROI) and inform you of any changes to LV’s services. It may even be wont to provide our clients with information about products and services that we believe might be of interest, by post, by telephone, e-mail, or other means. By giving us your Personal Information, you comply with this arrangement. We will do what we reasonably can to stay your data secure.
Agents and Service Providers. We sometimes contract with other companies and individuals to perform functions or services on our behalf, such as hosting this Site, performing administration services in respect of Lawsuit Ventures, sending e-mail messages, making phone calls on our behalf, or otherwise gathering and processing Personal Information as may be required for Lawsuit Ventures’ legitimate interests including in respect of any proceedings. They may have access to Personal Information, such as addresses, needed to perform their functions, but are restricted from using it for purposes other than providing services for Lawsuit Ventures and will be subject to specific contractual requirements in relation to the processing of such Personal Information.
Business Transfers. As we still develop our business, we’d sell or buy assets or businesses. In such transactions, user information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, if either a Lawsuit Ventures entity itself or substantially all of a Lawsuit Ventures’ entity’s assets were acquired, your Personal Information may be one of the transferred assets.
Lawsuit Ventures may preserve and has the right to disclose without your prior permission any information about you or your use of this Site, your investment, or any proceedings if Lawsuit Ventures has a good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Lawsuit Ventures, employees, other investors (or their affiliates) in Lawsuit Ventures, other users of this Site, or the public; (b) enforce the terms and conditions that apply to investment in Lawsuit Ventures, the use of this Site or the advancement of any proceedings; or (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties. We may also disclose information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
Transferring your Personal Data out of the India
Countries outside India and therefore the India have differing data protection laws, a number of which can provide lower levels of protection of privacy.
We may transfer your data to our group companies in wherever and whenever needed.
Any changes to the destinations to which we send Personal Data or in the transfer mechanisms we use to transfer Personal Data internationally will be notified to you in accordance with the section on ‘Policy Updates’ below.
For further information about such transfers and the safeguards we employ, including to obtain a copy of the standard data protection clauses, please contact us (see “Contact Information” below).
Personal Information may be transferred to any country, including countries outside India, for any of the above purposes, including for systems administration. Where required to do so by law or where it considers appropriate, Lawsuit Ventures will implement contracts which seek to ensure that any such recipient of Personal Information is contractually bound to provide an adequate level of protection in respect of the Personal Information transferred to it.
Throughout the website we may link to other websites owned and operated by certain trusted third parties. Those other third-party websites may also gather information about you in accordance with their own separate privacy policies. For privacy information relating to these other third-party websites, please consult their privacy policies as appropriate.
Keeping Your Data Secure
We have appropriate security measures to prevent Personal Data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed unlawfully. We limit access to your Personal Data to those who have a genuine business need to access it. We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
How Long Your Personal Data Will Be Kept
We will not keep your Personal Data for longer than we need it for the purpose for which it is used.
Different retention periods apply to different types of Personal Data. Further details on this are available on request. Following the end of the relevant retention period, we will delete or anonymize your Personal Data.
We only keep your Personal Information for as long as necessary to use it as described above, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it. In any event, we will conduct a review, as necessary, to ascertain whether we need to keep your Personal Information. Your Personal Information will be deleted if we no longer need it.
Disclosing Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Third parties we use to help deliver our services to you, such as payment service providers;
- Other third parties we use to help run our business, such as website hosts;
- Professional advisers, such as lawyers, bankers and insurers;
- Law enforcement agencies, courts, tribunals and regulatory bodies, to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations; or
- other parties in connection with a significant corporate transaction or restructuring including a merger, acquisition, asset sale or in the event of our insolvency – information will be anonymized but this may not always be possible, however, the recipient will be bound by confidentiality obligations.
We only allow those organizations to handle your Personal Data if we are satisfied they need the acceptable measures to guard your Personal Data. We also impose contractual obligations on them to make sure they will only use your Personal Data to supply services to you. We may disclose your information within the following situations:
- If we would like to sell our business, or one or more of our companies, to potential buyers,;
- To other businesses in our group;
- If we’ve a legal obligation to try to do so, or so as to guard other people’s property, safety or rights; and
- We can exchange information with others to guard against fraud or credit risks.
We may contract with third parties to provide services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, administration and registrar services, program facilities, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. If you’ve got any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we’ll take all reasonable steps to make sure that your data are going to be handled safely, securely, and in accordance together with your rights, our obligations, and therefore the obligations of the third party under the info Protection Laws.
Information Associated With Employment
The Site may provide a chance to submit your CV or a form to us or apply for an edge through the location. If you submit information for such purposes, we’ll use (which may include transferring) the private Information you provide to gauge your qualifications and get in touch with you regarding any positions at Lawsuit Ventures during which we believe you’ll have an interest.
You must be a minimum of 18 years old and possess the legal authority to make legally binding contracts under applicable law to use this Site and therefore the services provided thereon. Lawsuit Ventures doesn’t knowingly collect Personal Information from those under the age of 18 nor are our services directed in any way towards minors. In an instance where such information was collected, it might be purely accidental and unintentional. Lawsuit Ventures encourages parents to debate the web with their children and monitor Personal Information that a toddler may provide via the web.
Given the character of our website, we don’t expect to gather Personal Data of anyone less than 18 years aged. If you’re aware that any Personal Data of anyone less than 18 years aged has been shared with our website, please allow us to know in order that we will delete that data.
We may use your Personal Data to send you updates (by email, text message, telephone, post) about our services, including exclusive offers, promotions or new services. We’ve a legitimate interest in using your Personal Data for marketing purposes (see above “how and why we use your Personal Data”). This suggests we don’t usually need your consent to send you marketing information. However, where consent is required, we’ll invite this separately and clearly.
You have the proper to cop out of receiving marketing information at any time. You’ll do that by ticking the relevant boxes on our forms, or by contacting us at any time at info@Lawsuitventures.com.
We may ask you to verify or update your marketing preferences if you ask us to supply further services within the future, or if there are any changes within the law, regulation, or the structure of our business.
For more information on your rights to object at any time to your Personal Data getting used for marketing purposes, see “your rights” below.
Under the info Protection Laws in certain circumstances you’ve got the proper to:
- Request access to your Personal Data, i.e. obtain a replica of your Personal Data;
- Request correction of any inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data that we hold about you;
- Request deletion of your Personal Data held by us at no cost to you, if:
- The Personal Data is not any longer necessary for the needs during which it had been originally processed;
- We are counting on consent as our lawful basis for holding your Personal Data, and you select to withdraw that consent;
- The Personal Data is processed for marketing purposes, and you object thereto processing; or
- We have processed the private Data unlawfully;
- Request that your Personal Data be transferred to a 3rd party (data portability), including the proper to receive your Personal Data during a structured, commonly used and computer readable format;
- Be informed of what processing is happening , requiring us once we collect Personal Data to supply you with privacy information within an inexpensive time-frame of no quite one month;
- Restrict the processing of private Data, if:
- You contest the accuracy of your Personal Data;
- The Personal Data has been unlawfully processed; or
- We not need the private Data, but you need us to stay it so as to determine , exercise or defend a legal claim;
- Object to processing of your Personal Data at any time, including where your Personal Data is employed for marketing purposes— although we may demonstrate that we’ve an adequate ground to process your Personal Data which can outweigh your rights and freedoms; or
- Complain to a supervisory authority (and avail of certain rights of appeal in connection therewith). However, before making such a complaint, we might such as you to contact us in order that we’ve a chance to undertake and address the complaint. Please see ‘Contact information’ below.
- Provide enough information to spot yourself (i.e. your full name, address and any reference number you’ve got been given) and any additional identity information we may reasonably request from you; and
- Let us know what right you would like to exercise and therefore the information to which your request relates.